The city has established a natural growth mechanism for the minimum living standard, which will be adjusted according to the economic and social development level, per capita consumption expenditure and price changes of the city every year, generally around July of each year. Since 1997, the city has raised the standard of urban and rural subsistence allowances for 13 consecutive years, effectively protecting the basic life of the people in need, and allowing the people in difficulty to share more development results.
In 2018, the urban minimum living standard is 555 yuan, and the rural minimum living standard is 350 yuan for poor counties and 360 yuan for non-poor counties. Among the special support personnel, the urban “three no-person” support standard is 800 yuan, the rural five-guarantee support subsidy standard is 500 yuan, and the orphans' dispersal and centralized support standards are 900 yuan and 1,300 yuan respectively.
This year, the city will once again raise the standard of subsistence allowances and the support standards for destitute personnel. The bidding proposal has been approved by the 23rd municipal government on July 5. According to the new program:
(1) Minimum living standard for urban and rural residents
1. Urban and rural areas, Tongcheng County, Huaining County, Wangjiang County and Yuexi County have achieved urban and rural planning, and the minimum living standard has been raised to 585 yuan/monthperson;
2. Other counties (cities) according to the urban minimum living standard is not less than 585 yuan/month people, rural minimum living standard is not less than 380 yuan/month people to implement.
(2) Financial support standards for special hardship personnel
1. The basic living standard of the city “three no staff”: 820 yuan/month person;
2. Basic living standard of rural five guarantees: 550 yuan/month person;
3. The specific nursing standards for the above-mentioned destitute persons with disability and semi-disabled objects shall be determined by each county (city, district) at 10% not less than the basic living standard;
4. The basic living security of orphans is implemented according to the national guiding standards: the standard of decentralized support is 900 yuan/month, and the standard of centralized support is 1,300 yuan/month.